Monday, January 3, 2011

prestige cruises, and the united arab emirates

I just got a call from Prestige Cruises, that our long-awaited charter ship is finally ready.  That is perhaps the most anticipated news which everyone, especially Peter & Tess, has been waiting for!

I haven't seen the new boat yet, but I heard it is virtually double the size of the old one!  this is both good and bad.  good, as we have more room to move around, but bad, as we cannot afford to charter the whole vessel anymore.  hahaha.  How big?  the seating capacity is now 250 persons.  I cannot see myself booking and coaching that many in a single cruise...

As for the United Arab Emirates, they are now in fourth place, as browsers of this page, by country.  I guess this is due in large part to the huge Filipino community there.  Anyways, to whoever reads this from that part of the Middle East, "Padala Naman Kayo ng Cuban Cigar!"  hahaha.   The UAE has one of the widest selections of good cigars anywhere in the world, which is why I cannot fathom why I still haven't received any for this christmas!  my mailing address is....   :)

And speaking of cigars, my cigar mule who works in Dubai and is supposed to be carrying another set of Robustos for me, has brought cigarillos instead; wala raw mabiling malaking size sa Dubai.  hahaha.  last year, my stash of cubans were supposedly intercepted at Changi Airport, along with a bag of vitamins, medicines, & health supplements.  what do you guys in Dubai think??

now, go dislodge the USA from 3rd place...


written by a "smokeless" Jesus Paul C. Yan
for The Paul Yan Chronicles

No comments: