Wednesday, October 2, 2013

The fastest response to date.

I sent my online resume, and within the hour I received my invitation for an exam and interview. that was fast.
The company was into manufacturing of industrial kitchen equipment, which is one thing I am currently interested in. The position, Assistant General Manager.

I am keeping my fingers crossed.

Sent out another solicited Photography bid earlier today. That makes it my second solicited bid this week. Hope finally that something materializes. It has been a while since I did a professional photography job.

Baler has been scheduled in the next 10days. I hope something positive happens before then.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rest in peace, Paul. You will be remembered.
Paul Yan died of hemorrhagic cardiac arrest last Nov. 6.