Monday, September 30, 2013

The struggle goes on.
But deciding to repurpose myself requires that indeed, "The Struggle Must Go On."

I am waiting for a final call from a wellness company that wants me in to run a series of unrelated business ventures, which is actually what I am good at. I thrive running different things at the same time. However, the call hasn't come in yet.

The Jeans retailer also hasn't called back. This is another one i'd like to handle, principally because this is FMCG. Also, their new visuals are simply stunning; it was as if i'd have done it myself.

The yacht dealer has not called back. But their HR guy did. It seems I missed my final interview because of a telco snafu with my provider.

I am submitting another photography bid later today. again, that is another longshot. but it was a solicited bid.

I also have received another food shoot booking for next month. and although non-revenue generating, it will greatly be a big boost to do more creative imagery with food.

I still need to reconnect emotionally though.

And yes, Baler still Beckons.

No comments: