Sunday, August 16, 2009

Cohiba

One of the most sought after cigars among the connoisseurs, Cohiba was once upon a time only found in the hands of the favored guests of Fidel Castro. Here is my second Cohiba, a 2003 special edition, which was given by Nap Venturina, a good friend in my two vices, Photography & Cigar Smoking.
Six months ago, during the edsa anniversary celebrations, I was given a "sermon" by "tito eddie" that It was about time for me to stop lighting my cigars and start learning to appreciate them in their "unlighted" state. After a hearty laugh, I said i probably will do that when i can already afford his Montecristos.

4 comments:

Colin said...

You are a lucky man. Well now a days cohiba has improved its state to popular. At least I'm very much fan of this Cigar. Specially the Siglo VI. That's the thing to get you started. You can start appreciating it without burning it.

Anonymous said...

Appreciating it without burning it is like playing with yourself when a naked beautiful woman is standing, waiting and willing right in front of you.

Thank you but I prefer to light my cigar.

Montalban said...

Good for you Mr. Paul Yan.
Keeping it as a collection is simply a perversion of fine tobacco.

Light that cigar.

Cause if you don't, someone else will, eventually.

Peter said...

I prefer to chew mine.